We sat down with industry leaders to talk about the challenges in the development of technology for older adults.
The panelists discussed ways biases about older adults impact technology businesses and the challenges of designing business processes that reflect the needs of the aging market.
- Lené Levy-Storms, Associate Professor at UCLA Departments of Social Welfare and Medicine/Geriatrics
- Davis Park, Director, Front Porch Center for Innovation and Wellbeing
- Graham Pulliam, Managing Director, Gypsum Ridge Capital
- Nancy Spear, Founder, Nancy's Tech Help
- Paul Shustak, Co-Founder & CEO, Karen.care